A Ministry to Churches and Faith-Based Organizations:
- Are negativity and worry eating away at your productivity?
- Is life going the way you’d always planned?
- Are you surrounding yourself with positive influences?
- Are you living your dream, or are you burned out, stressed out and ready to check out?
II Timothy 1:7 “For we have not been given the spirit of fear, but of power and love and discipline…”
Paula Harriss Coaching offers seminars for churches and other faith-based organizations designed to empower and motivate attendees with the tools to create new vision and to overcome day-to-day problems that steal life’s joy. The seminars are high energy, motivationally charged presentations, which specialize in systems for personal & professional growth, drawn from scriptural content and teaching. The seminars especially emphasize people skills, including areas of conflict management, communication between different personality types, and communication between men
In addition, borrowing from Paula’s business sector training, other sessions emphasize goal-setting, self-esteem, and time management, important areas for growth in both professional and private lives.
- To provide positive growth programs for communities as they struggle with negativity in everyday life
- To provide SYSTEMS for people to grow personally as well as professionally
- To provide people with the skills to be better family members and employees
- To provide encouragement and peace for our troubled world
- To provide structure for people to answer the life-long question, “Why am I here?”
- To provide hope for a balanced, fulfilling life of purpose
- To provide action plans, partnership, and coaching for life
Hebrews: 10:24-25: “And let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds, not forsaking our own assembling together…, but encouraging one another…”
Section 1: Self-Image: Who are you in Christ?
Section 2: Relationships: What do men & women really want?
Section 3: VISION: Do you have to know how to get clarity?
Section 4: DISC: What is your personality style?
Section 5: Conflict Management: What is your drama?
Section 6: ASK: Ask Seek Knock
Section 7: Time Management: How can I get things done?
II Peter:1:12 “Therefore, I shall always be ready to remind you of these things, even though you already know them, and have been established in the truth which is present with you.”
Matthew 14:22: “And after He sent the multitudes away he retreated to the mountains by Himself to pray…”
Paula Harriss Coaching Seminars are available for retreats and conferences, and can be uniquely designed to meet your organization’s needs.